March has been a weird one. I’m not sure if it feels disjointed or not, but things are definitely not right in the world lately and I feel that this playlist might reflect that. That being said, with some extra time on my hands, I actually managed to get this playlist together before the end of the month this time around.
So here it is, the soundtrack to my March. Please give it a listen if you’d like and I hope it helps bring some calm into your life, at least for the time being. Follow the link here: March 2020 Playlist.
For the non–Spotify users following along, here it is in list form:
1. Kira Kira “Holding Space for the Unimaginable”
2. Christian Löffler “Farr”
3. Peach Pyramid “FOMO”
4. Tycho “Alright”
5. Jess Williamson “Wind on Tin”
6. HTRK “Into the Drama”
7. Jorja Chalmers “Suburban Pastel”
8. Avey Tare “What’s The Goodside?”
9. Tess Roby “Glimpse”
10. Alessandro Cortini “SABBIA”
11. Kelly Lee Owens “Pull”
12. Jon Hopkins “Scene Suspended”
12 songs with a total playing time of 56 minutes.