My name is Frank. I am a Photographer & Graphic Designer currently living in Kamloops, British Columbia.
I graduated from the Digital Art & Design program at Thompson Rivers University in 2012.
In the off chance I'm not out taking photos, you'll find me listening to records, exploring the outdoors, or enjoying a tasty beverage at a local brewery.
If you're interested in purchasing some new artwork for yourself or supporting my work in any way, you can find a variety of items in my Society6 shop.
Featured Work / Selected Clients.
- At Mission Dolores, Artwork/Photography
- Factotum Co., Packaging & Promotional Works
- Kamloops Museum & Archives, Canada 150
- Red Collar Brewing Co., Packaging, Branding & Promotional Works
- Kamloops Arts Council, Art in the Dark 2016/17
Would you like to work together?
Get in touch with me using my contact form to discuss rates, scheduling and more.
"To me it is no mystery that we can only photograph effectively what we are truly interested in or—maybe more importantly—are grappling with. Often unconsciously."
— Todd Hido